3 Feb 2022

NEED AN ARCHITECTURAL plan, ELEVATON, SECTIONS AND 3D VIEWS?

NEED AN ARCHITECTURAL plan, ELEVATON, SECTIONS AND 3D VIEWS?
Hi

Home has been regarded has man’s shelter, covering against weather conditions, so there is need for one to secure a place of living. Am an architect and I can give you the best Architectural drawings.

I have created a number of Fiverr Gigs to help you order for any kind of design you want. You’ll find below some of the best gigs I do to help order for my Assistance

With your propose sketch or design, I will draw it for you in Revit Arcitecture and detailed working (Architectural Drawing)

· I will advise you if there is need for changes in your sketched plan/ drawings.

· I will produce floor plans, roof plan, elevations, sections and details if required.

I can sketch your product / object / design in freehand or into 2d Autocad and 2d/3d Revit & SketchUp

· I can convert your drawings To Pdf and pdf file to drawings

· I will arrange furniture in your design space with functional judgement

· I can edit or correct your existing dwg files

· I can convert your 2d into 3d and also render for you. Please check my other gigs


For complex architectural plans and section, 3d models, the price will varies depending on the work.

Thanks for stopping by, Please contact me to discuss the requirements of your project before placing order.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment